Holiday Gift Guide: For the Foodie
2) Super cute Sushi ear buds from Sur La Table.
3) Truffle Salt adds a fancy element to any dish.
4) I love this quirky Scratch & Sniff Guide to Becoming A Wine Expert - I bought it for a friend's birthday and the scratch & sniff parts of this in this board book work well in conjunction with the humorous illustrations.
6) Use these "Hella Bitter" aromatic and citrus bitter set to add interesting flavor profiles to your favorite cocktail.
7) I love the sound of this One Pan, Two Plates cook book. Every recipe can be cooked in 1 pan and serves 2 people - perfect for you and your honey!
9) How indulgent! These Nunu Chocolates come infused with different types of booze including Absinthe, Moonshine, Sake, Rye, Mezcal-Chili, and Amarula.
10) Use this nifty tool and toss and chop salads or veggies right in the serving bowl.
11) I would love to use these Blueprint Paper Placemats from West Elm at a dinner party. They come in a pack of 50.
13) You all know that cheese is my love language, which is why I love this print so much.
14) These AHeirloom cocktail muddlers come in walnut or maple with a Corian tip on either end AND you can have them engraved with initials for an extra personal touch.
Well...I'm hungry now so I'm going to cook something delicious. Happy Foodie gift hunting!