- This gadget is called a JawBone. When worn on the wrist, the sensors capture how you move, sleep, and eat. It then uploads it to their App and helps you reach your goal of a healthier lifestyle. The design is also super sleek, so it won't look out of place on your Dad's wrist.
- A classic leather toiletry bag.
- This modern iPhone amplifier enhances the audio from your phone without an extra wires or technology. Wouldn't this look cool on Dad's desk?
- A bottle of Oban 14 doesn't need much explanation.
- Growing up, my Dad always taught me that investing in experiences is a way better use of your time and money than extra stuff. Treat your Dad to a nice dinner at a fun restaurant, like my personal favorite, Local Three.
- Finally, for a goofy cat-loving Dad (like mine), this fun t-shirt takes the cake!
How will you be spoiling your dad this Father's Day?