- People who slow down on the acceleration ramp. The ramp name literally contains the word "acceleration". There is no reason for you to be slowing down. (Can you tell I'm an Atlanta driver?)
- Restaurants that don't have a bucket/bowl/urn/vat of mints by the door. Providing a breath freshening option for your guests is just the civilized thing to do. I have been known not to return to an establishment solely because they did not provide mints.
- Nail picking/grooming/cleaning in public. Keep that in the bathroom.
- Those Klondike Bar commercials where men "heroically" manage to pay attention to their significant others for 5 WHOLE seconds without looking at some young, hot thing in booty shorts walking by and then get rewarded with ice cream. That's not impressive enough for ice cream.
- Sarah McLachlan dog shelter advertisements. As soon as I hear the sickly sweet beginning of "In the Arms of the Angels", I reach for the remote. STOP MANIPULATING MY EMOTIONS SARAH MCLACHLAN!!
What sort of things set your teeth on edge and fill you with hate-fire? Come on! Let it all out!