5 Things...That Creep Me Out
Please note: Only 4 people responded to the snail mail surprise giveaway on last week's post discussing things I don't understand. Therefore, please add your own addition to this week's list and one person will be chosen at random to also receive a surprise via snail mail. I promise it will be good!
Please enjoy Volume 2: 5 Things that Creep Me Out.
- Snuggles the Bear. You know the one I'm talking about, right? The bear with a sugary sweet, baby voice peddling fabric softener to the masses? That voice gives me goosebumps.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials. The cross-eyed, animated cereal not only licks itself, which is already concerning, but devours its' friends as well. I understand that it is delicious, but does it bother no one that the cereal is cannibalistic??
- Animal eyelids. The 3rd eyelid some animals have enabling them to sleep with their eyes halfway open.
- Deep, dark water. I become a stage 5 clinger in murky water that I can't see to the bottom of. Unlike normal children, I did not dream about monsters under my bed, but about waking up on a deflating raft in the middle of the ocean surrounded by sharks.
- Furbies. Furbies are the stuff of nightmares.
What gives you the creeps?