2014 Holiday Gift Guide: For Your Girlfriends
Finding the perfect present for each unique person in your life is an art form. That Bath and Body Works lotion set you picked up in a pinch? Lazy. A gift should convey to the receiver how well the giver knows, loves, and understands them. It should be a well thought out process. Now I understand some people find shopping for others stressful, hence the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide.
This first post is for all the ladies out there:
- Temporary tattoos to spice up vacation, date night, or a bachelorette party!
- I'm A Girl with Glasses print...obviously only applicable to your girlfriends that wear glasses.
- I bought myself a floppy, felt hat like this one and it's my new favorite accessory. Buy this for your chicest friend.
- A monogrammed wristlet for night's out and organized travel.
- Rifle Paper Company is one of my favorite brands. All of their products are beautifully crafted and giving a calendar, like this travel-themed one, is like giving your girlfriend a book of art prints. I have their Female Monarch calendar and I plan to frame each page to make a gallery wall at the end of the year.
- Amy Poehler's book, Yes Please. If you are a young female trying to make it as an adult you need to read this book. It is funny, insightful, real, and raw.