2014 Holiday Gift Guide: For the Manly Man
- A 3-month subscription to Mantry delivers 6 artisan foods to your man's door in a handmade wooden crate. Past boxes include wild Pacific Albacore, Bourbon Nib Brittle, Hickory Smoked Ham, Douglas Fir Spring Tip Tea, Sarsaparilla syrup, and Spiced Beer Jelly. Even Ron Swanson would approve!
- A killer Christmas jumper from across the pond.
- Personalized whiskey tumblers that mark off the single measure, double measure, and "You man's name here" measure.
- My brother recently introduced me to Saucony sneakers and this pair is not only stylish, but also vegan.
- These Photojojo iPhone Camera lenses are super nifty. They attached to your iPhone with a small, high-powered magnet and are an affordable alternative if you can't spring for a DSLR quite yet. I use these myself and have already seen an improvement in my photo quality.
- I have it on high authority (from C) that The Wire is the best show that has every graced television. Give your man the first season so he can test the waters, or spring for the complete series.
- If you've never watched Portlandia go check it out on Netflix now! This cookbook has "50 delicious recipes for every food lover, freegan, organic farmer, and food truck diehard".
"Honor: if you need it defined, you don't have it." - Ron Swanson