“Tom considers himself a foodie, which apparently means taking Instagrams of food instead of eating it.” – Ben Wyatt, “Parks and Recreation”
- This Cheese of the Month Club from Pastoral Artisan delivers 2 cheeses selected by master cheesemongers to your doorstep each month.
- The Cook's Warehouse offers an array of cooking classes teaching beginners to pros anything from French Provencal Stew to delicate knife skills. This would be a great gift for a couple so they can enjoy the class together!
- A sweet Recipe Box to gather handwritten gems passed down from family member to family member.
- Cheese markers (are you sensing theme here) to use at a dinner party when your friend wants to show off their homemade goat cheese.
- Homemade Decadence from Joy the Baker. She is my favorite food blogger and this book is choc-full of deliciousness.
- A dozen macarons delivered to a friend's door would be a festive, unique holiday treat! XKMacarons is a local Atlanta baker who takes orders around Christmas.
My mouth is watering just looking at these pictures...also because I haven't eaten yet today. I'm off to lunch, but I wish you yummy shopping in my absence! Here is my 2013 Foodie Gift Guide.